Schedules and Fees
When can I visit the Museum?
** NO RESERVATION REQUIRED **
The Musée maritime du Québec is accessible year round.
Schedules and Opening Hours
- From March 1 to April 30 2023 : from Thursday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- From May 1 to May 31 2023 : from Thursday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- From June 1 to June 23 2023 : every day, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- From June 24 to the day before Labour Day : every day, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- From Labour Day to Thanksgiving : from Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- From the day after Thanksgiving to the first Sunday of December : from Thursday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- CLOSED from December 5 2022 to March 1 2023, but opened upon reservation for groups.
What are the fees?
Below is the fee schedule of the Musée maritime du Québec. However, if you enjoy visiting the museum a few times a year, opt for a membership and take advantage of all the free annual cultural activities offered to members.
THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH, ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM IS FREE!
Thanks to Quebec’s Partout, la culture cultural policy, visitors have free access to the Museum’s indoor exhibition halls, ship museums and ship model reserve the first Sunday of each month.
|HIGH SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Adult||$ 18||$ 13|
Age 65 and older, upon presentation of an identity card
|$ 15,50||$ 12|
|Child aged 6 to 17||$ 11||$ 8|
|Child aged up to 5||FREE||FREE|
Aged 18 to 30, upon presentation of a student card
|$ 14,50||$ 11|
2 adults and 2 children aged 6 to 17
|$ 45||$ 34|
15+ people, reservation 24 h in advance
|Upon request||Upon request|
With the Kéroul Accompanying Leisure Card, the person visiting the Museum with a teenager aged 12 or older has free access.
No refund or exchange coupon will be issued.
Payment by Interac, MasterCard or Visa
A reduced fee is offered to groups of 15 people minimum. To benefit from this group fee, contact us 24 hours in advance. We reserve the right to invoice a reservation if it is cancelled within 24 hours.
No other form of promotion or discount applies to group fees.
School Group Fees
The Musée maritime du Québec has a custom fee schedule for school groups of every level. In addition, certain expenses incurred during your visit are eligible for financial support through Quebec’s La culture à l’école program. Obtain more information to this effect from your school board or your regional branch of the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications.
Aerial picture of the Musée maritime du Québec: Jean-Marie Fecteau