Become a member!
Why should I become a member of the Musée maritime du Québec?
Do you like visiting the Musée maritime du Québec? Are you looking for original and enjoyable activities for your children? Would you like to support a cultural organization dedicated to the maritime heritage of Quebec? Would you like to contribute to the vitality of your region?
All these reasons are worth becoming a member of the Museum! Here are the many membership advantages:
- For 2021, free access to five other museums in the Chaudière-Appalaches area:
Seigneurie des Aulnaies
Musée de la mémoire vivante
Domaine Joly-De Lotbinière
- Unlimited visits to the exhibitions and ship museums
- Free access to many cultural program activities: facilitated activities, workshops, talks, storytelling and other events*
- 10% discount on your purchases at the Le Cabestan shop
- 10% discount on your purchases at the Museum’s coffee shop
- An invitation for two people to exhibition inaugurations
- A right to vote at the general assembly
- Free newsletter subscription
* Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we can’t confirm that there will be cultural activities in 2021. Updates are coming.
How do I become a member?
To obtain your annual Musée maritime du Québec membership, please download the 2021-2022 MMQ membership form.
Once completed, please send the form to the Museum by email to email@example.com or by regular mail to this address:
Musée maritime du Québec
55, chemin des Pionniers Est
L’Islet (Québec) G0R 2B0
Forms are also available at the Museum’s front desk.
Membership and Rate Grid
Aged 18 to 30, upon presentation of a student card
Aged 6 to 17
2 adults and the children of the same family
|Small and medium enterprise (5 to 100 employees)|
5 free tickets
|Large entreprise (101 employees and more)|
10 free tickets
|501 $ et +|