Réservation mandatory at 418 247-5001
- Sunday, August 1 – 6 p.m ( sunset at 8:15 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 7 – 11 a.m.
- Sunday, August 8 – 1 p.m.
During the summer, put your old footwear on and discover the secrets revealed by the low tide…
A family adventure on the shore
For a fun-filled educational family activity, step into the mud and follow the guide! Discover the treasures of a stretch of land only revealed by the ebb of the tide: the tidelands of the St. Lawrence River. At low tide, you will be led to the legendary Panet Rock to discover the mysterious legend it inspired and learn more about the journey of the snow geese.
Preparing for your outing
Are you ready to set out on this adventure that will awaken your every sense? Plan your family outing with the practical information below:
- Suitable for every adventurer, young and old alike
- Old closed footwear and clothing are recommended
- Bring along a spare pair of footwear
- Plan for washing the mud off your shoes and changing clothes
Reservation mandatory at 418 247-5001
- Duration: about 1 1/4 hour
- Nomber of person in compliance with the measures in force
- Cost: $10 each for individual participants * Not included with the museum entry fee
Free for the members of the museum.