The applicant must send a written application specifying precisely what he/she is looking for and agree to assume the costs entailed, where applicable.
- The first hour is free.
- Subsequent hours are invoiced at a rate of $25 per hour for museums and non-profit organizations and $50 per hour for private and for-profit companies. Taxes are not included.
$0.25 for an 8.5″ X 11″ photocopy
$0.30 for an 8.5″ X 14″ photocopy
$0.40 for an 11″ X 17″ photocopy
These rates are subject to change at the beginning of each calendar year.
The replication of photos is invoiced based on the true costs to copy and ship in addition to $5 for handling.
DOCUMENTATION MAILING COSTS
- Packaging, handling and mailing costs are applied. Prices are determined on the basis of postal rates in effect.
- Rates applied to individual items sent to the United States or other countries are determined on the basis of Canada Post rates.
RESEARCH PROCEDURE ON THE PREMISES
- The researcher makes an appointment, comes in person and conducts his/her research.
- The researcher signs the visitors’ register.
- The researcher pays for the photocopies at the rates indicated above.
- The researcher does not look for the books or files: he/she asks the resource person at the Museum.
COPYRIGHT (FOR DIGITAL PHOTOS)
- Costs available upon request